Our Neurological Rehabilitation is a doctor supervised programme planned for people who are suffering from post stroke, disease, trauma, or disorders of the nervous system. Some of the conditions from which the patient can overcome with the help of Neurological Rehabilitation are –
- Post stroke such as ischemic strokes (caused by blood clots), hemorrhagic strokes (caused by bleeding in the brain) and subdural hematoma.
- Infections such as meningitis, polio and brain abscesses.
- Trauma such as brain and spinal cord injury.
- Structural or neuromuscular disorders, brain or spinal cord tumors, peripheral neuropathy.
- Functional disorders such as headache, seizure disorder, dizziness.
- Degenerative disorders such as Parkinson disease, Alzheimer disease.